Ola mi amigos!
Today’s roundup is all about DRANKS. Because after this week, I just feel like I need one. I’m not necessarily going to hit the hard stuff. Unless you count a gingerbread latte as the hard stuff? I may put a little Irish in my coffee this weekend anyway, and have the best of both worlds. Either way the last few months of the year are definitely time to enjoy a drink. Hot chocolate, chai tea, champagne, cocktails, craft beers, and gingerbread lattes for ALL!
- Who doesn’t want to have a beer with Megan? Of course we would put ice cream in it.
- Strawberry and Rhubarb belong together. In a drink. In my glass. With this guy.
- Is this not THE MOST festive drink you’ve ever seen? Cherries are in season where I am! Cindy blows my mind.
- You want warm boozy drinks? Ask Tracey. Seriously, she has about 50 recipes. Dangerously good ones.
- Shelly can make me a bloody mary anytime. Please SHELLY! (she puts goats cheese stuffed olives in them!)
- This is a pie-flavoured milkshake with Gin in it. I tip my bonnet to you, Ms Baking Bird.
- There’s a lil gingerbread man in this latte!
- Apple, ginger, cranberry and vodka. SO festive!
- Sorbet in champagne is my spirit animal.
- Thank you, gentlemen. This is one fine hot chocolate. Schnapps to you.
And always remember this quote from my favourite schmalzy movie:
“The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don’t know what the hell they’re doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino.”
xx Small Gingerbread Latte.
(see what I did there?)