I have had an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING weekend, absolutely choc-a-block full of some really fantastic experiences, which you will hear ALL ABOUT over the coming weeks! Get excited! But this does mean I haven’t had my usual time to put together the Sunday Supplements this week. So welcome to the Short Edition. This week is just some link love. Hope you like it!
- This Vegan Dirt Cake from Minimalist Baker has well and truly caught my eye. Plus they have nifty instructions on .gif making!
- Billy made Peanut Butter Cup Doughnuts, and they’re baked AND gluten free. That’s awesome^3. Plus, his awesome graphic style is on full display in that post. Swoon.
- I CANNOT HANDLE this raw chocolate pistachio gelato from Ashlae on Oh Ladycakes. CANNOT HANDLE.
- I made this non-fried chicken karaage from Not Quite Nigella and it blew my mind.
- Vanilla. Malt. Cashew. Salted. Caramel. Layer Cake. From Baking a Moment. Wow.
- These one bowl, nutella swirled brownies are very reminiscent of a boxed mix. And I mean that as a HUGE COMPLIMENT.
- These Korean-flayva Kimchi fries look shamazing. I want them for my face.
- Buttermilk cake with sour milk jam and gin poached cherries! So old fashioned, so delish from Lottie and Doof.
- OH MY. French toast, poires belle helene style. OH MY WORD.
- These chocolate silk pancakes? I can’t resist chocolate at breakfast, Dine and Dish.
- Also, I don’t like to toot my own horn, but these are like crack, so TOOT TOOT.
Have a great week!